We can also offer your company logo which will subtly highlight your chest and give them individual character. Omnivent company based on years of experience can offer expert advice and helps in choosing the most beneficial solution for the customer. On request, we can produce any kind of box.
- Boxes are made of pine wood (Picea abies), dried, four-planed, which makes it easier to wash or clean.
- All wooden elements, which are in contact with the stored product (onions, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and other crops) are rounded, to prevent mechanical damage.
- All elements are fixed with galvanized nails with rings. All of the beams connected with boards are glued with waterproof glue, which greatly increases the rigidity of the box and thus the lifespan.
- In addition, the sides of the box are reinforced with angled beams.
- The sides of the box are connected to the pallet using metal brackets and two waterproof plywood, which are nailed and glued to the beams.
- Boards which are in contact with the ground and the truck forks are made of hard wood and are milled to minimize the risk of mechanical damage.
- With careful, boxes made in our company can successfully use 15 or more years. This is possible thanks to our many years of experience.